You can set up a conference call, while on a call, with a yealink Desk phone. Just follow the steps below.
For Yealink Phones:
To set up a local conference call:
- Place a call to the first party.
- When the first party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key to place a new call. The active call is placed on hold.
- Enter the number of the second party, and then tap the Conference soft key.
- When the second party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference together.
To join two calls in a conference:
- Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone (for example, place the first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2 (Listed on the left side of the image).
- Tap the desired call for conference and ensure that the call is active (for example, tap the call on account 1).
- Tap the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on the selected account.
During the conference call, you can do the following actions:
- Press the Hold soft key to place the conference call on hold.
- Tap the Split soft key to split the conference call into two individual calls on hold.
- Tap the X to remove the desired party from the conference call.
The touch screen prompts “Are you sure to remove XX”.
Tap OK to remove the party.
- Press to mute the conference call, all other participants can hear each other, but they cannot hear you.
- Tap to mute the party. The muted party can hear everyone, but no one can hear the muted party. The icon changes to .
- Tap the End Call soft key to drop the conference call.