This article describes the process of enabling Hosted PBX services for an account.
To manage Voice Services you need to navigate to CONTROL PANEL > Voice Services Tools.
- Enter the account name and the account contact information (including the Advisor code and Promo code (if you have any)). If you already have an account an would like to use the same account contact information, check the I already have an account box. Click Next:
- Enter company and billing information and click Next:
- Review the selected plan and accept Terms and Conditions and click Activate Account:
- To log in to the account, click Get Started
- Enter the alternate contact information and set up security questions. Click Save Changes:
Note: the created account is a shell account. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Install Voice Services On The Account? for more information on installing voice services.
You can find more information on quotes and orders in following tutorial videos:
HPBX Tutorial Part 1: Create a Quote
HPBX Tutorial Part 2: Configure and Submit an Order