You can create new accounts on the Advisor Portal > Voice Services > Voice Services Tools page or on the Advisor Portal > Account Management > Resell New Account page:
On the account creation page, you can see your Advisor code and your comission payment conditions. To create an account:
- Enter the account name and the account contact information (including the Advisor code and Promo code (if you have any)). If you already have an account an would like to use the same account contact information, check the I already have an account box. Click Next:
- Enter company and billing information and click Next:
- Review the selected plan and accept Terms and Conditions and click Activate Account:
- To log in to the account, click Get Started
- Enter the alternate contact information and set up security questions. Click Save Changes:
Note: the created account is a shell account. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Install Voice Services On The Account? for more information on installing voice services.