- This router doesn't have a web UI. Instead, Apple provides a program called Airport Utility that you have to install on a Mac or PC to configure the router.
- By default, DNS relay/proxy is enabled on the Airport, causing intermittent phone registration failures on Polycom phones.
- The steps below are only required if you have or plan to purchase Polycom phones.
- These steps will take your computer and phones offline or 5 minutes or longer.
- You will need to reboot all network devices after the changes are done.
- Make sure only to do the steps below when you can afford to take your network offline temporarily.
- Use a computer that's on the same network as your phones.
- See if Airport Utility is installed on your computer. It's a program Apple provides that's needed to configure your Airport router.
- Open up the Airport Utility > It should list the Airport router to the left > Select it and enter in the router password.
- If you don't know the password, contact your IT or whoever orignally setup the router.
- Click on Internet > TCP/IP > Change the DNS Server(s) to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Recommended Routers.
- Recommended Switches.
- Recommended LAN Configurations.
- Network Ports and Protocols for HPBX phones.