In order to create a new account contact which would be able to manage the Partner Account and get support after verification, you need to navigate to Partner Portal > My Partner Account > Portal Access > Create Contact. On the next screen you need to specify if you want to create a new contact or to migrate it from another account and then provide required information and the desired role.
Note: contacts with the following roles can be added at any time:
- Private Label Owner: Full rights and receives all Release Notes and technical/billing notifications.
- Private Label Operator: Ability to create/view/edit accounts.
- Private Label Billing: Access to billing/reporting functions only and receives billing notifications.
- Private Label Customization Admin: Ability to customize the Partner Portal.
- Private Label Sales: Access to Sales Portal that includes Marketing and Sales information, but doesn't include administrative functions unless other roles are assigned.
- Public API: Provides access to Partner REST API
You can migrate an existing account contact by choosing the Migrate contact from another account option and specifying the credentials.