The article provides troubleshooting steps for CONTROL PANEL PowerShell connection issues.
If you enter your credentials and receive the following error message:
Testing credentials... failed
- Make sure you enter:
- Administrator for Credential type if you're logging in with your Partner credentials
- User for Credential type if you're logging in with the subaccount contact credentials
- Try logging in with the same credentials to:
If you cannot log in or reach the page, read the Knowledge Base article on:
- I Cannot Log In To Partner Portal. What Do I Do? for Partner Portal
- I Cannot Log In To CONTROL PANEL. What Do I Do? for CONTROL PANEL
for further instructions.
Note: IP restrictions are not applicable to CONTROL PANEL PowerShell login attempts.
If you are able to log in, provide Support with the server name you see on the https://cp.serverdata.net/server.aspx page.
If the credentials were accepted but you're seeing the [NOT CONNECTED] status:
- Make a screenshot of your full CONTROL PANEL PowerShell session starting with Credential type
- Provide the screenshot and your admin login to Support