CONTROL PANEL PowerShell is the command-line interface through which you can manage the CONTROL PANEL. It allows you to execute commands and scripts on groups of mailboxes and other CONTROL PANEL objects and services on the account
- Download the CONTROL PANEL PowerShell zip file to the Documents (My Documents) folder and extract it to the following directory:
Documents/ControlPanel.PowerShell (My Documents/ControlPanel.PowerShell)
- Start application.
Note: Windows PowerShell execution policy should be set to AllSigned or Unrestricted, otherwise the
applicationwill fail to load.
To set the policy open Windows PowerShell and run:
For more information on
executionpolicies see this Microsoft article: https://technet.microsoft.com/library/ee176961.aspx
- For help use FAQ article.
- When asked for Credential type (Administrator or User):
- if you're logging in as the Partner, enter Administrator
- if you're logging in as the subaccount Administrator, enter User
Note: if the login fails, make sure you are using correct username and password.
Set-ConnectionSettings -Account "YourAccountName"
CONTROL PANEL PowerShell allows you to automate most tasks associated with CONTROL PANEL provisioning and management:
- Account contacts
- Mailboxes (Exchange, POP/IMAP, OWA)
- Email Addresses
- Company Contacts
- Public folders
- Distribution lists and their members
- Organizational Units
- BlackBerry and ActiveSync
- Skype for business (Lync)
- Office Apps
- Outlook Backup
Read the Knowledge Base article on CONTROL PANEL PowerShell Data Types And Common Parameters.
Cmdlet - is a lightweight command that is used in the Windows PowerShell environment.
AD – Active Directory
CI – Company Information
CP – Control Panel
DR – Delivery restrictions
ESN – Electronic Serial Number
IMEI - International Mobile Equipment Identity
MSA – Master Service Agreement
OU – Organizational Unit
PLR – Private Label Resellers (Partners)