Note: 24x7 phone support availability depends on your plan.
Important: support is provided only to Partner Account Contacts.
Support Team is authorized to give assitance and provide any information regarding Partner/end-user accounts only to people registered as Partner Account Contacts. You can review the list of Partner Account Contacts under Partner Portal > My Partner Account > Portal Access.
A Support Case is created after any call.
The support numbers can be found:
- on any Parnter Portal page:
- in the Partner Portal under Support > For real-time support > Phone Support:
- on the Intermedia website under Support:
- in the top bar of any Knowledge Base page:
Select one of the following options:
- Option 1 - to enter a direct extension
- Option 2 - for Sales
- Option 3 - for Support
- Option 4 - for Billing
If you selected the Support option:
- Enter an existing case number followed by a # sign. If you don't have an existing case, press #
- Enter you Partner account ID followed by a # sign. If you don't know your Partner account ID, press #. The account ID can be found in the Partner Portal in the top right-hand corner:
- Select one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Exchange support
- Option 2 - Cloud Voice support
- Option 3 - Cloud Server support
- Option 4 - Web Hosting support
- Option 5 - Onboarding and Cloud Concierge
Important: once the call is answered, in accordance to the Support Security Verification Policy, the engineer needs to ask you a security question to protect your business.