Opening a web-based case with the Support team is recommended for non-urgent issues. To submit your case:
- Log in to CONTROL PANEL
- Click on the Support link in the upper right corner of CONTROL PANEL
- In the For non-critical support column, click New Support Case. In the new window, click New Request
- Enter the case title
- In the Case Information section, describe why you're contacting Support, what service(s) and how many users are impacted and the affected subaccount ID:
- In the Description field, enter:
- the details of the issue / question
- steps performed by you
- screenshots of error messages
- any other information relevant to the issue
- Click Save to place your case to the Support ticketing system:
Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Manage My Support Cases? for more information.
You can also submit an Extended Service request from the Extended Services portal which is designed for for requesting functionality that is not available from the Partner Portal control panel. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Use Extended Services Portal? for more information.