On the My Account > Account Contacts page, you can create new account contacts and manage existing ones.
To create a new account contact:
- Click Create Contact:
- Choose if you want to Create new contact or Migrate contact from another account
Fill in the required information, select roles for the account contact and click Create Contact.
Enter the credentials from another account and click Check to verify the
infromation. Once the credentials are verified, click Create Contact.
To manage an existing contact, click on the contact name:
You can manage the following information:
- General information: account name, phone, contact details
- Security questions: you can set up or change security questions which are used for your verification when you're contacting Intermedia or for password reset in case you forget it
- Roles: you can add/remove roles
- Notifications: you can manage billing, marketing, compliance, maintenance and outage notification settings
- Owner: Full rights and receives all Release Notes and technical/billing notifications
- Operator: Ability to create/view/edit accounts
- Billing: Access to billing/reporting functions only and receives billing notifications
- Customization: Ability to customize the Partner Portal
- Sales: Access to Sales Portal that includes Marketing and Sales information, but doesn't include administrative functions unless other roles are assigned
Note: Account administrator cannot manage shared account contacts. Customization is available only for shared contacts themselves. It can be done via any account where it is shared. Refer to our Knowledge Base article Shared Account Contacts for more information.