The article provides troubleshooting steps for Partner Portal login issues.
If you're receiving the error message:
Your login or password is incorrect
- Make sure you're on the Partner Portal login page. Read the Knowledge Base article on What Is The Difference Between Partner, Account Contact And End-User Login Pages? for more information.
- Try logging in using a different browser. If that works, clear cache in your current browser
- Use the Forgot password? option to recover your password
If you're receiving the following error:
Access denied (IP blocked)
IP restrictions are enabled for your account and you're trying to connect from an IP
If the page is inaccessible:
- Check your Internet connection by browsing other pages
- Try opening the page in another browser
- Open Command Prompt and run the following command to make sure port 443 is open
telnet cp.serverdata.net 443
Read the Knowledge Base article on What Is Telnet? How Do I Run It? for more information.
- if a black screen pops up, port 443 is open
- if you're getting an error message, contact your network administrator or ISP to open the port
- In the Command Prompt, run the following command to trace connection path to Intermedia servers:
If you're seeing asterisks (*) on first hops - before reaching Intermedia servers - contact your network administrator or ISP to resolve local connectivity issues. Read the Knowledge Base article on What Is A Trace Route (
tracert)? How Do I Run One? for more information.
- Navigate to the following page: https://cp.serverdata.net//server.aspx to determine the
WEHOSTserver you're connecting to
- Contact Support and provide the following information:
- telnet results
- public IP address you're connecting from